Monday, April 6, 2009

Jacob is the biggest kid on the block...no really, he is.

Today was Jacob's 6 month check up and he is in the 99% percentile. If I understand this all correctly, that makes him bigger then 99% of the other kids his age. WOW, Jacob you are a big boy. Some would ask, why wasn't he in the 100% percentile, but I am not sure that is possible...can you be bigger then 100% of other kids your age? How would they prove that? Well, enough about that...

For those of you that know Andy, you know he is a proud dad of his big boy! We are hoping for some sports scholarship money...especially with this tough economy. Below are a few pics of the little man...ahem...I mean big man...in honor of his hugeness and his 6 month birthday.

Jake says: Just showing off my pearly whites while eating some rice cereal...if you look closely you can see my two bottom teeth. (Mom says: Did I mention those dientes made me bleed the other day...what,?...not a story for the public blog...yea,...I agree. Moving on...)


Dazed and confused, but still cute.


Loving my new hat. Maria, thanks for finding it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa--bleeding?!??! HOLY HELL THAT MAKES ME HURT. Also, picture 2 looks like Andy miniaturized. Like Beatle Juice shrunken head type stuff. Crazy.

Ginny V said...

Mattie is very excited to hear her boyfriend is such a STUD MUFFIN!

Anna-Michelle said...

Katie is sitting right here next to me as we're reading this...MOVE HERE! Anywho, I'm curious, what are Jacob's stats? I'm pretty sure Noah will be right up there with his stats at 6 months. So far, he's at 90%. Maybe our boys will play football together at the same school. Wouldn't that be great??? Your boy sure is cute!

buscher3 said...

Sarah, he's precious! I haven't seen any pictures since Christmas! He's like a mini-me Andy.

Tina said...

Goodness what a cutie!!! Ouch on the blood though! That had to hurt!!!