Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holla!

This is a shout out to Jacob's friends and family that he has seen over the last few weeks. As Jacob always says,..."Holla my peeps!"



Braden, word up dawg! We were so glad we got to meet you. We look forward to hanging with you in the hood again sometime in the future!


What up cousin Jack? Thanks for a great visit at your new crib! We loved seeing you!

Word up Ryan! You were super cool and I loved that you wanted to hold me.

Hey baby girl. Mattie, we got nothing but mad love for you!
Girl, you so fine we had to post two pictures of you!

Just hanging with the crew,...Lauren, Joshua, Sarah, and Jacob....rolling with our hommies.

Joshua's baby daddy and Jacob's baby daddy...sweet!

Jacob and Madison at lunch. Madison was getting fresh with Jake. I am not going to say that Jake didn't like it...
Jacob and Madison again. I had to include this one because Jake and his baby mama are just chilling in their shades.

To our hommies...we love you all! WORD!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how urban Jacob is in his lingo! He's going to do great when he visits the Big Apple. We'll take him to the deepest, darkest neighborhoods in Brooklyn to test his skillz yo! ...what?

Ginny V said...

Sarah, You totally crack me up!!! I love your narration. And you better tell that little girl to stay away from Mattie . . . she might be ready for a fight after those pics!!! She said keep your claws off her man.

lvaught said...

You are so funny! Looks like Jacob has some sweet friends! Ha Ha Ginny that is so funny...If your sweet Mattie went after my Madison she probably would just kiss and hug her to death :)

Jill said...

Oh Sarah! Thank you for giving me a laugh and something to smile about this morning! Fabulous blog--and the pics are incredible.