Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday and Thanks!

Thanks for all the kind words coming from my last post. I hope it wasn't too depressing...I really feel that way and I feel like most of the females I know struggle with this so I thought it was time to talk about it. (Men don't seem to suffer in this realm as much as women, but I know there are some that do. My husband is just NOT one of those people. Thank God for him!)

So on a happier note, here are pics from the Easter egg hunt at church on Sunday...too cute! Jacob was a pro at hunting for eggs, putting them in the basket and then opening them to find his suprise. He was ALL about the surprise inside! :) How did he know there should be a surprise inside? Because we hunted eggs on Friday with some older kids and he witnessed them doing this and realized the goodness he should be looking for!









3 comments:

Amber said...

Totally a magazine looking little man (if that is a phrase I can use). Too cute!

Alison said...

Aww - Ethan had almost the same outfit for Easter. Don't you love the "preppy" look on babies? You got his hair cut...so cute!

Meg said...

#1. your son truly could not be any cuter. dressing my boys all preppy like jacob is my FAVORITE!! the babies were in blue and yellow too for Easter, they all 3 would have matched!!
#2. just read your last post too. thanks for your honesty. you are right on, it is a conscious effort to STOP all of the defeating self-talk!! Satan loves for us to convince ourselves that we are too this, not enough that, etc...and we have to shoot down those "fiery darts" as i call them with TRUTH!! that we are worthy and precious and perfectly made!! sing it, sister!!