Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are you wondering what we have been up to?

Well...here are just a few of the things we have been up to...

Feeding Zorro.


Climbing in the dryer. (Please note no babies were harmed or dried.)


Going to see my friends.

Picking out my Christmas gifts.

Stealing a ride from baby John.


Chasing my train.

Playing with the doggy door. (For those of you that have kids and don't have one you should seriously consider investing in one. They will keep your kids entertained for hours.)

All these photos and videos are compliments of my new iPhone. Love my iPhone...it has changed my life, seriously! Don't believe me...go get one. (Dawne, yes, I am talking to you. Holla!)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Loved the videos!! Does he try to escape from the doggy door? that was my first thought...if I had one Madison would be escaping all the time :)

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, well, to start, Jake is amazing. I cannot believe that he gets that into the doggie door. That cracks me up! He's adorable.

I give up on the Blackberry when it comes to video and pictures. You win there. Yes, I put it out there in writing that you win there. But that's all! So as long as you're happy with taking videos of Jake and pictures of Zorro, then I guess you're good there. Just remember to call me if you need to do anything else because of everything you're missing out on from the Blackberry (ie, saving you when you're out of town...etc...) ha ha!!!!!!

Alison said...

Woah, mama, you've got a busy one on your hands. Christmas will be interesting, won't it?? :) I've got a livewire, and you have an explorer.

Unknown said...

I like to think this is EXACTLY how you were as a baby and this is where he gets his goofball tendencies from. (I'm referring to the doggy door video.) LOVE IT.