Monday, July 20, 2009

Shout Out

I have to give a shout out to two blogs. Why you ask? Well, they have pics of Jake on them so it saves me the time! (And our camera is broken right now...don't get me started on that...I am so frustrated with Cannon right now...) So go check out Vietti-Ville for some recent pics of Jake and Mattie hanging out and A Guy, a Gal & a Yorkie. (This is the photographer's blog who took Jake's pics this weekend. They are adorable, thanks again Jocelyn! You did a GREAT job! We can't wait to see all of them!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo shoot pics!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

do I need to send you my camera that needs a thumb tac to take the pics?? LOL! Or do I sense a Christmas, birthday, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Mother's Day gift coming on?? LOL!