Sunday, February 8, 2009

Insert Cynical Blogger Here



Okay...I am that person that thought of blogs as one more way to indulge the American public into continuing to think that each person had something wonderful, special and important to say. Something that made them special. We are such an individualistic culture and value our differences and how we are each unique...blah, blah, blah. Blogs just add to this phenom. And trust me,...NOT everyone has something great to say! But alas,...now I get it. The cynical blogger has been transformed...blogs are a way to share information about what is going on in your lives with loved ones that aren't near by. Enter stage right...the Happy Blogger. And to share my bloggin joy with the world...her is another picture of Jacob.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...well I'm glad you came to the dark side. I love seeing Jacob every day, even if it's via the computer. Love this pic!

Amber said...

I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. I love seeing the pictures of Jacob and reading your experiences! It makes Kansas seem just a little closer to Texas.